Power to the Providers
Over the past 5 years of building the Omadi Towing Management Software, we’ve realized that the issues at large are much bigger than simply streamlining the internal operations of towing service providers. The towing industry is technologically fragmented. As such ON (Omadi Network) was created with a mission to connect key crossroads in the towing ecosystem. Through our technology and hands-on customer service—plus your amazing service and expertise—we’re going to change the world of towing. While the concept of “towing/ERS networks” is not new, our technology will strengthen the relationship of those you do work for.
- More digital jobs sent directly to your phone or computer
- Eliminate check calls with real-time status updates to your customer
- Consistent volume of work from your best customers
Quality For All
More important than any software, equipment, or expertise, are the people we work with and the relationships we make. For that reason, we hope to get to know you and those that work for you while providing an experience second-to-none for all involved. On all assignments big or small, we want to keep in mind three simple points:
- Safety of everyone involved
- Your satisfaction
- Customer satisfaction
We rely on you to make safety a top priority. Also, we encourage you to share your thoughts and ideas on how to improve any experience for you and the customer.
Let's Get Started
Fill out the form below and we'll email you a survey to see if you qualify to join ON.
Do you have towing, roadside, or other auto service calls that need to be completed? That’s great! We have the technology to connect you with towing service providers that will make sure the jobs get done right and on time. Let us take care of the logistics and we’ll help get the job done together.
Omadi Network FAQ
Have some questions? We have some answers. If you still need more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-801-800-8250 and select option 1.
What is ON?
The Omadi Network (ON) is a group of tow operators using the best platform to connect with their customers for receiving jobs. ON is built to make your operation more profitable with more efficiency through the Omadi Platform.
How do I get started with ON?
Where do jobs come from?
Omadi is partnered with a very diverse set of partners. From traditional motor clubs to battery manufacturers and police departments.
How do I receive jobs?
As your partner in servicing the needs of our customers, we know that respecting your time is critical to our ongoing success. As such, Omadi focuses on accuracy and efficiency in our call handling processes. The following is our dispatch process, so that you may prepare your call takers and/or dispatchers.
- At the time of contact, an Omadi associate will identify themselves and ask if your company can perform a specific type of service and request the ETA. In most cases, Omadi will expect an ETA of 45 minutes for light duty towing and 30 minutes for road services dependent upon weather conditions and a vehicle’s proximity.
- Omadi will not dispatch to an answering service unless they can acknowledge your company can handle the service and provide Omadi with an ETA.
- If your call taker acknowledges they can handle the service and the ETA meets requirements, the Omadi associate will verify your preferred dispatch communication method – Omadi Dispatch or Email Dispatch.
- The associate will provide you with the following event information via your preferred communication method.
- Omadi purchase order number
- Vehicle information
- Customer name
- Customer number, if applicable
- Customer phone number, if available
- Customer coverage limit
- Disablement address
- Tow to destination, if applicable
Omadi Dispatch. Omadi Dispatch is the easiest way to accept, track, and get paid for jobs. Omadi Dispatch will help you keep track of all job details and connect us, you, and the customer in real time.
- An Omadi associate will contact your company via phone to ask if your company can render a particular service and request an ETA. If you acknowledge you can meet the request and your preferred dispatch communication method is Omadi Dispatch, the Omadi associate will request that you write down the purchase order number prior to the call ending.
- If you use Omadi as your main towing management software, we will transmit the event information to your custom domain, and you may complete the job in your own domain.
- If you do not use Omadi as your main towing management software, all the information pertaining to the event will be available to you by logging into your free account at network.omadi.com.
- If for any reason the job is not received within 5 minutes of the initial call, please notify the dispatch center immediately at 1-800-541-2262 option 1.
- If you wish to be activated as an Omadi dispatch service provider, call an associate in Network Management at 1-801-800-8250 option 1 for assistance.
Email Dispatch. Using Omadi Dispatch will be the easiest way to accept, track, and get paid for jobs. If you are unable to use Omadi dispatch, receiving jobs via email is the next best alternative. With email, you will receive all the relevant job details. When omadi or the customer needs an update, we will have to call you for that update. To receive payment, you will need to enter all completed job info into your omadi account. To eliminate check calls and double entry, you can start using Omadi Dispatch for accepting and tracking jobs.
- An Omadi associate will contact your company via phone to ask if your company can render a particular service and request an ETA. If you acknowledge you can meet the request and your preferred dispatch communication method is Email Dispatch, the Omadi associate will do the following prior to ending the call.
- Confirm that the email address associated with your service provider account is the correct email address.
- Request that you write down the purchase order number or reference only number.
- An event information email will be sent to the email address associated with your service provider account.
- If for any reason the event information email is not received within 5 minutes of the initial call, please notify the dispatch center immediately at 1-801-800-8250 option 1.
- If you wish to be activated as an Email Dispatch service provider, call an associate in Network Management at 1-801-800-8250 option 1 for assistance.
What consistency should I expect/plan on?
What do I get paid for various job types?
Omadi doesn’t get involved in determining the price—that is between you are your customer. Our ON Rep can share rates for select jobs being sent through the platform.