The Omadi #TruckOfTheYear Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
MUST HAVE A VALID GMAIL ACCOUNT TO ENTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Age: The Omadi #TruckOfTheYear Contest is open to individuals at least 18 years of age or older at time of entry.
- Employees, officers, and directors (of OMADI inc.) and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings of their spouses). All those living in the same household as any of the previously mentioned individuals.
- If he/she fails to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions as outlined in the “Official Rules”.
- Companies that have already won our Tow Truck of the Year Contest are not eligible to win multiple Truck of the Year Contests.
How to Enter:
Complete Survey BEFORE November 30th, 2018 5 pm MST. (Please note that an email account and internet access is required).
1. Facebook Album: Top 16 Trucks will be Posted in a Facebook Album December 1st. The 8 truck photos with the most “likes” at 5 pm MST on December 2nd.
2. Bracket 1: Starting at 9 am MST on December 3rd Bracket 1 will begin with the Top 8 Trucks. December 5th at 5 pm MST voting will conclude and the trucks with the most votes in each division will move on to Bracket 2.
3. Semi-Final Bracket: Starting at 9 am MST on December 5th the Semi-Final Bracket will begin with the Top 4 Trucks. December 3rd at 5 pm MST voting will conclude and the trucks with the most votes in each division will move on to the Final Bracket.
4. Final Bracket: Starting at 9 am MST on December 10th the Final will begin with the top 2 trucks. December 12th at 5 pm MST voting will conclude and the trucks with the most votes in each division will be the winner of this years #TowTruckOfTheYear.
*If our initial bracket of 16 Trucks is not met then the #TruckOfTheYear competition will be canceled. Omadi will notify all contestants at the time that the competition is canceled.
At the close of the Contest Period, the truck photo with the most votes during the final bracket will be deemed the winner. The winner will be notified via email or direct message on Facebook. If the winner does not respond within 72 hours the award will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate potential winner. The potential winner may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, liability, and (where legal) publicity release. The winner will receive…
$100 Amazon Gift Card
Be Featured on Blog & Social Media Pages
Bragging Rights & Honors for an Entire Year
Tow Truck of the Year Trophy
Title of Omadi’s Truck of the Year for 2018
Boring Legal Stuff:
- This competition is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Winners are solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and for any expenses, costs or fees associated with acceptance and/or use of the prizes not specified herein as being included.
- The authorized account holder of the email address used to register the account will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
- By entering the Contest, you represent and warrant that you are the owner or licensee of any and all materials and information, including photos, videos, and personal information, submitted by you to the Contest Entities in connection with the Contest, and you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Sponsor and Administrator an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense at multiple levels) to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part), distribute any such materials for any purpose and in any format in any medium. Submissions must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of the Sponsor and/or Administrator, contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content. By entering the Contest, you represent and warrant that your submission does not infringe any privacy or intellectual property rights of third parties.
- This Contest is governed by the laws of the State of Utah, with jurisdiction and venue in Utah County, Utah, and all claims must be resolved in the courts of Utah County, Utah.
- Winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Contest Entities and its prize suppliers, distributors, and advertising/promotion agencies, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, property damage, or death arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest, the announcement of the prizes or in any Contest-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen entries; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto).
- Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable entries or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. You agree to indemnify and hold the Contest Entities harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against any of the Contest Entities due to or arising out of your Entry, or your conduct in creating an Entry or otherwise in connection with the Contest, including but not limited to: claims for trademark infringement; copyright infringement; violation of an individual’s right of publicity or right of privacy; or defamation.
- If our initial bracket of 16 Trucks is not met then the #TruckOfTheYear competition will be canceled. Omadi will notify all contestants at the time that the competition is canceled.
- Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, select a winner from all non-suspect Eligible Entries received prior to such event. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant it finds to be: (1) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; (2) violating the Official Rules; (3) violating the terms of service, conditions of use or general rules or guidelines of any Sponsor property or service; or (4) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or whose acts or deeds (actual or perceived) would or might be deemed detrimental to Sponsor’s reputation, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. By participating, entrants agree to permit Contest Entities to use his/her name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, voice likeness and city and state address for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in all media, including but not limited to on air and online, in perpetuity, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) and agree to execute specific consent to such use upon request. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service provider will apply. If you participate from your mobile phone, such activity will be subject to the charges pursuant to your wireless service provider’s rate plan. Please consult your wireless service provider for more information.