Omadi Inc. Headquarters
We’d love to hear from you. Whether it’s a sales or a support question, we’re here to help.
Location & Hours
We are here to help. If you have a question and it’s outside normal business hours, feel free to reach us by email. If it’s an emergency, please call your account manager directly.
Address: 3451 Triumph Blvd, Ste 650 Lehi, UT 84043
Office Hours: 9 am – 5 pm MST
Have Questions About Our Products?
Please fill out the form below. An Omadi rep will be in touch with you shortly to help answer any of your questions. All fields are required.
Omadi? Oh-Mah-Dee… So Easy
Omadi is a fast-growing tech startup in Lehi, Utah which has affectionately been dubbed “Silicon Slopes.” Founded in 2013, it has grown from a basement dev shop to what it is now, commanding high valuations from some of the most respected venture capital firms. Omadi is a cloud-based mobile management software that provides a way for the highly fragmented towing & automotive services industry to streamline their processes. Omadi software tracks, analyzes, and increases employee productivity while enhancing communication and replacing the need for multiple software solutions. Omadi helps automate and streamline thousands of activities businesses do every day.
OMADI is Organized, Managed And Driven Improvement. In 2015, our rapid growth was recognized in the business world with several prestigious awards. We were ranked by The Utah Valley Entrepreneurial Forum’s “Top 25 under 5 (years)”. The MountainWest Capital Network recognized us as one of fifteen “Emerging Elite” companies at its annual event honoring Utah’s 100 fastest growing companies. We were also awarded the top honor for telematics at the Connected World conference. To date, we have raised over $10 Million in funding in a series A funding led by Pelion Venture Partners with participation from Peak Ventures, Kickstart Seedfund, Tall Wave Capital, Service Provider Capital, and additional investors.
Join Our TEAM
Come be an integral part of a high-energy, venture-backed, tech startup! If you love working hard and being a crucial part of a growing company, Omadi is the place for you. Your feedback is taken seriously and the management team is always working to respond to feedback from team members. Transparency is a big deal here at Omadi. Internally, we primarily communicate via Slack. Within Slack, we use Leo Bot to periodically request anonymous feedback. It’s not rare to have the CEO respond directly to every single piece of feedback. Culture isn’t just a buzzword at Omadi, it’s the way we work.
Current Career Openings
Location: Lehi, UT
Employment Type: Part-Time
Compensation: Starting at $15hr/DOE
Reports To: Accounting Manager
Description: Come be an integral part of a high-energy, venture-backed, tech startup! We are looking for a sharp Accountant/Analyst to expand our exceptional Finance team during this exciting growth phase of our company. This position will be part-time with the potential to become full-time in the future.
- Review and approve subscription changes in billing system
- Record deposits and journal entries in QuickBooks
- Assist with the month-end closing processes and reconciliations
- Review and enter expenses in QuickBooks
- Determine proper accounting of expenses with help of Accounting Manager
- Contact vendors/suppliers with any questions or other issues via phone or email
- Other duties and projects as assigned and as time allows
- Keep product information confidential
- Must possess an Associates Degree in Finance/Accounting OR at least 1 year of Accounting experience, to include working with complex computer systems/financial applications OR be currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters degree in a related field
- Proficiency with MS Excel required (vLookup, sum, average, etc.)
- Experience with a SAAS company preferred
- Experience with QuickBooks, Grow, Zoho (CRM), and Zuora (billing software), helpful, but not necessary
- Experience with SQL and/or BI dashboards
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix problems quickly and efficiently
- Professional and friendly verbal and written communication skills
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Strong ability to prioritize, organize, multi-task, and work under pressure
- Strong team player
- Understanding of general accounting principles (GAAP)
- Willingness/ability to learn new things (especially new software systems)
Preference will be given to those who possess other accounting skills, such as payroll, AP, etc.
- This position is available to local Utah candidates only.
- Each candidate must already be legally authorized to work in the United States. We are not sponsoring nor transferring visas at this time.
- No recruiters, please.
What We do for You:
- Competitive salary
Benefits Worth Bragging About
Our employees work hard and it is a company-wide goal to reward the hard work. Below is a list of benefits provided to our full-time team members.
- Amazing quarterly & yearly bonus program
- Generous health benefits for individual & family plans
- Healthiest You (App that allows you to get basic prescriptions without having to see a doctor in person)
- HSA/FSA plan options
- 401K with company match
- Group Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance (optional)
- Flex Time Off
- Great work environment
- Career growth potential
- Fully stocked kitchen with Drinks/Food/Snacks
- Free Catered lunch on Fridays