Omadi Inc. Headquarters
We’d love to hear from you. Whether it’s a sales or a support question, we’re here to help.
Location & Hours
We are here to help. If you have a question and it’s outside normal business hours, feel free to reach us by email. If it’s an emergency, please call your account manager directly.
Address: 3451 Triumph Blvd, Ste 650 Lehi, UT 84043
Office Hours: 9 am – 5 pm MST
Have Questions About Our Products?
Please fill out the form below. An Omadi rep will be in touch with you shortly to help answer any of your questions. All fields are required.
Omadi? Oh-Mah-Dee…so easy
Omadi is a fast-growing tech startup in Lehi, Utah which has affectionately been dubbed “Silicon Slopes.” Founded in 2011, it has grown from a basement dev shop to what it is now, commanding high valuations from some of the most respected venture capital firms. Omadi is a cloud-based mobile management software that provides a way for the highly fragmented towing & automotive services industry to streamline their processes. Omadi software tracks, analyzes, and increases employee productivity while enhancing communication and replacing the need for multiple software solutions. Omadi helps automate and streamline thousands of activities businesses do every day.
OMADI is Organized, Managed And Driven Improvement. In 2015, our rapid growth was recognized in the business world with several prestigious awards. We were ranked by The Utah Valley Entrepreneurial Forum’s “Top 25 under 5 (years)”. The MountainWest Capital Network recognized us as one of fifteen “Emerging Elite” companies at its annual event honoring Utah’s 100 fastest growing companies. We were also awarded the top honor for telematics at the Connected World conference. To date, we have raised over $10 Million in funding in a series A funding led by Pelion Venture Partners with participation from Peak Ventures, Kickstart Seedfund, Tall Wave Capital, Service Provider Capital, and additional investors.
Join Our TEAM
Come be an integral part of a high-energy, venture-backed, tech startup! If you love working hard and being a crucial part of a growing company, Omadi is the place for you. Your feedback is taken seriously and the management team is always working to respond to feedback from team members. Transparency is a big deal here at Omadi. Internally, we primarily communicate via Slack. Within Slack, we use Leo Bot to periodically request anonymous feedback. It’s not rare to have the CEO respond directly to every single piece of feedback. Culture isn’t just a buzzword at Omadi, it’s the way we work.
Current Career Openings
Location: Lehi, UT Employment Type: Full-Time Reports To: Director of Product About You: We need you to be analytical and have the ability to look at usage stats, market data and put it all together with the big picture to make smart decisions. We need you be technical. You should have a basic understanding of development technologies and understand what it takes to create software. Most importantly, we need you to be a great communicator. We need someone that can take complex ideas and be able to translate them across the companies departments so that design, engineering and the business can all understand. We are a start-up and will require that you wear two hats right now and perform the strategic responsibilities of a product manager and the tactical responsibilities of a project manager with the understanding that as we grow these roles will split apart. Core Responsibilities:
- Creates and Maintains the product backlog.
- Works with Product Manager to determine priorities.
- Communicates the vision and goals behind every sprint and release.
- Coordinate the team’s efforts through daily stand-up.
- Track project performance to completion, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals.
- Work with the Development Manager to resolve any blocking issues.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to manage scope and project completion.
- Work as a liaison between the product and engineering teams.
- 3+ years of managing development teams, running projects or shipping products
- History of delivering projects on time.
- Experience bringing new products to market.
- Enough technical expertise to know what’s up.
- Experience working in agile environments.
- Solid project management skills for technical, schedule, cost, and risk management.
- Solution-oriented, positive, patient, and persistent in the face of technical and organizational challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong software development background
- This position is available to local Utah candidates only.
- Each candidate must already be legally authorized to work in the United States. We are not sponsoring nor transferring visas at this time.
- No recruiters, please.
What We do for You:
- Competitive salary
Benefits Worth Bragging About
Our employees work hard and it is a company-wide goal to reward the hard work. Below is a list of benefits provided to our full-time team members.
- Amazing quarterly & yearly bonus program
- Generous health benefits for individual & family plans
- Healthiest You (App that allows you to get basic prescriptions without having to see a doctor in person)
- HSA/FSA plan options
- 401K with company match
- Group Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance (optional)
- Flex Time Off (2 weeks to start)
- Great work environment
- Career growth potential
- Fully stocked kitchen with Drinks/Food/Snacks
- Free Catered lunch on Fridays