“Habits die hard and people don’t like change, but it’s no secret that paper-based (towing) companies are struggling to keep up with the new digital age.
Manually processing business (and towing) transactions is inefficient, time consuming and costly.”
But luckily, since Omadi is a cloud-based software that provides “digital signature applications, document management and business automation solutions, creating a paperless business environment for your (towing) company is easily within reach.”
One of the greatest advantages to switching to Omadi’s towing software is the ability to Go Paperless. It has revolutionized the towing industry, allowing companies to increase productivity like never before.
“Everything from (dispatching, towing, accounting, human resource requests, contract management, file storage and more, can be simplified by going digital. Consider the following benefits any (towing) business can obtain by Going Paperless” with Omadi.
- Dispatch, Workflow & Towing Automation: “Going paperless can help boost efficiency into a business by replacing the inefficient flow of paper based files with an automated stream of data and documents. Digital business automation can streamline time sensitive tasks, by triggering events through a company-specific workflow so that the appropriate staff members are notified when action is needed. Employees will no longer need to physically hand a document to a coworker and risk having that document forgotten, misplaced or even destroyed. Users could also set up reminders, so an employee is automatically notified when a document requires their attention.”
- Boost Efficiency & Tow More: “Staff can get more done, at a faster rate, by going digital. With files digitally stored into a document management repository, files are immediately accessible directly from an employee’s workstation. This in return, saves employee time spent searching for files through crowded storage rooms, so that staff members can better attend to customer needs. Therefore, going digital can improve a company’s quality of work and customer satisfaction. By reducing the time spent on filing, accessing and retrieving paper documents, employees can repurpose their time to work on more critical tasks.”
- Integrated Solutions: “By taking your company digital, many doors will open to introduce options for technology integrations. Accounting platforms like QuickBooks® is a prime example of beneficial digital integrations. With an electronic document management database in place, various solutions can be assimilated to that solution so that management can gain a well-organized and detailed view into business processes. This then allows multiple employees to ability to work on tasks via a number of platforms and easily track progress.”
- Less Paper = More Money: “By reducing the amount of paper you use, you can reduce your company’s negative impact on the environment. Not only will you lessen your carbon footprint by eliminating unnecessary paper processing, but your organization will also realize major cost savings. By having all of a company’s documents digitally organized and accessible, there is no longer a need to make copies, mail or store paper on site. This in return, can significantly cut costs including paper, ink, toner and equipment maintenance. When an action is needed on an archived file, simply locate the document by performing an advanced search, complete the task digitally, and restore it within seconds – without the need to print.”
- Remote Productivity: “By going digital, employees in the field can gain immediate access to their most important documents. Whether meeting with a potential client, an existing customer or a business partner, remote staff members can become more efficient and effective by gaining access to business information. By use of mobile device, a field worker can make document edits, data updates, and even participate in workflow tasks without stepping foot into the office. This helps to ensure that business is always moving and information is up to date. Provide your employees with anytime access to documents from anywhere by implementing a digital content management solution. Whether on a train, or waiting in the airport terminal, work doesn’t need to stop. Empower your remote workforce to get more business done, no matter where they are.”
- Disaster Recovery: “Unexpected disasters, such as a fire, flood, or theft, can cripple a company. Many companies will keep only one copy of a file on site, so if key documents are destroyed they may be irreplaceable. Is your business prepared for an incident? By going paperless with an electronic content management solution, critical business documents and data are always backed up and available. With the option of storing data in the cloud, businesses still have the ability to access sensitive information, in the case of an emergency, to ensure continuous data access and integrity.”
Quotes in this post come from the article “6 Reasons to Take Business Paperless” posted by The Paperless Project Read the full article here: http://www.thepaperlessproject.com/6-reasons-to-take-business-paperless/